Thursday 10/26/23 boh am cg
Notes about the shift in general:
Weather today had some rain showers so started off slow other then we did have a 7 pie order to start at 11:30am. Other than that not much for boh. I did have a very small pop in marsal as I ran marsal until 1:30pm and then Wendy took over so I could get some stuff done and worked on. I did put in order for BEK and I did order flour from SOFO as they are 2 dollars less a bag than pfg or bek at the moment. I also called in Houston Deli which I did not order heavy as we are sitting on a bit of provolone and pep along with ham and turkey. It will be a smaller order tomorrow and if need be Monday I can go grab a will call but I think we should be good with what we have on hand and what I ordered for Friday.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
Be on look out for quality on produce on salad line as today I did throw out iceberg lettuce as it did not look good. It was in date just does not hold up well so lets do our best to not over prep it(but def have them prep what you feel you will need to get through your shifts) I did throw out only a couple of containers of feta as they were out of date and did not smell good so we just need to watch over prepping feta as well.
1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
we ran 5 every 5 this morning -no issues
2. KMOD stuff:
Please make sure to get dates into 7 shifts as I only see Wendy's dates that she has in there but I do not see any requests other then that through the rest of the year so please let me know as I want to try my best to get you all the days for holidays you are wanting but I need dates :)
3. Food stuff:
Orders for BEK, SOFO and Houston Deli are put in for Friday delivery!
4. Sales for the shift:
5. Labor for the shift:
People:
Dough/Dish: Jose and Gerardo
Prep: Estela
Z1R:Ronaldo
Z2R:
Z3R: Pedro
Z1M:KMOD (Cynthia then Wendy)
Z2M:
Z3M:
Z4M:
Sub/Salad: Leo
6. How did you show love?
7. What did you teach someone today?
8. Repair issues:
Stephen is here in Midtown fixing items on list! Our cooler door shuts on its own and all gaskets replaced at expo coolers!!! He rocks!!! Really nice having him down to help out with that along with some preventative maintenance. He also cleaned out the blowers in line coolers and placed a filter on them so that flour will stay out of all those parts and we can just replace the filter as he left a roll of it for us to cut.The stuff about the stuff:
Notes for FOH: Doing a good job with guests, seeing more hospitality show in foh. Today was better but when I am in marsal since we do not yell out slices anymore the cashier up front NEEDS to keep eyes on slices being put up in marsal.(I only emphasis this as guests who are getting slices tend to stay closer to marsal and they can see it siting and it might just sit for 2-3 minutes but to them its like 10 minutes and then the slices will not be as hot once they sit for 3 minutes or so. Just something that we need to focus on as if we are going to and want to build lunch sales our guests can not wait for slices as we wanna be able to give them as much time to eat on their lunch break that they are coming to us for. Great attitudes though and just something that we can work on.
Comments
Post a Comment