Next shift be on the lookout for: Notes about the shift in general: it was a day to say the least. i spent the opening doing a lot of paperwork, because of this, i was not able to do a lot by way of set up. they did fall behind on making house pies. we had pies in the window for open but no back ups. the 10:45 order, pushed them back a bit, but we worked on getting the other pies made. Pedro did well keeping up on roto and will handled marsal well, and helped out on roto when he could. Once I finished with inventory I started running breaks. We had a pretty steady flow of business. Stayed relatively slow. I put Leo on some cleaning tasks and he did a bit of prep on his station. The shift stayed relatively slow after that. Small pop on salad sandwich but it was a good shift overall 1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 4 across 2. KMOD stuff: Came in early to get inventory done. I had to pause to get the scrub dine, but all was successful and dine by about 12 or...
Also, Raymond, did you find that we were using the wrong sized scoop for the tuna? If that was the case, how do we make sure that doesn't happen again?
ReplyDelete