MONDAY 7/20/2026 BOH PM RONALDO

Notes about the shift in general:

 It was a really good day; we were constantly on the move. After some initial prep work, Will and I held down the line until four o'clock. Once the afternoon crew arrived and things slowed down a bit, we used that time to restock pizzas for the front display and prep some cherry peppers. Around five o'clock, it got really busy—we were turning out a lot of pizzas, especially pepperoni ones. At six, I started handling breaks, covering for everyone on the team so they could take their turns, and then I did a final check to make sure everything was in order. That’s how I wrapped up the shift.




Next shift be on the lookout for:


We are up to date with all the preparations.



1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5



2. KMOD stuff:




3. Food stuff:


The Sicilian-style pizzas turned out great. The slices came out crispy, and the dressings and pizza sauce have excellent flavor.


4. Sales for the shift: 

4,759


5. Labor for the shift:

35

People:


Dough/Dish: Meredith

Prep: 

Z1R:Danilo

Z2R:

Z3R: Mateo

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:Ramona

Z4M: 

Sub/Salad: Evelin


6. How did you show love?


7. What did you teach someone today?


8. Repair issues:



The stuff about the stuff:  


Notes for FOH:

Very good communication, excellent appointment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

MONDAY 9/8/2025 BOH PM RONALDO