SATURDAY 7/25/2026 BOH AM RONALDO
Notes about the shift in general:
When I started my shift, the Houston Avocado truck had already arrived; I checked the product to ensure everything was in order, organized the stock, and prepared the prep list for each area. Juan and I then restocked the line. We began prep work, starting on the pizzas at 10:00 AM, and had everything ready by around 11:00 AM. It was quiet, so I started sending the team on their breaks. Everyone got their break, and while more orders gradually started coming in, we also finished up the remaining prep work by about 3:00 PM. We stocked up the front line with plenty of pizzas; around 4:00 PM, the volume of orders picked up, and the afternoon crew began arriving, so I checked to make sure everything was set for the evening shift.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
We are up to date with the preparations; the only thing perhaps missing is the semolina, but Raymond is already taking care of that.
1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
4/52. KMOD stuff:
3. Food stuff:
The Sicilian slices look spectacular today; the crust came out crispy, and the dressings and pizza sauce have great flavor.
4. Sales for the shift:
3,7765. Labor for the shift:
32People:
Dough/Dish:Jose
Prep: Dina
Z1R:
Z2R:
Z3R: Juan
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M:Evan
Z4M:
Sub/Salad: Leo
6. How did you show love?
7. What did you teach someone today?
8. Repair issues:
The stuff about the stuff:
Notes for FOH:
Very good communication.
Comments
Post a Comment