TUESDAY 7/21/2026 BOH AM RONALDO
Notes about the shift in general:
At the start of the day, everything was tidy and clean upon my arrival. I began with the prep list, and Pedro and I worked on restocking the line. We started the main prep work at 10:00 AM, beginning with the pizzas for the front counter; by around 11:00 AM, everything was ready. I took my break, and the whole team got their breaks as well. The day went quite well; whenever tickets came in, Raymundo was out front helping slice the pizza. I also prepared two batches of dough, and Lety left around 3:00 PM. We started restocking a few more pizzas for the front just as the afternoon crew arrived. I used the remaining time to organize the "Houston" station and prep avocado for the next day, checking that everything was in order before finishing my shift.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
Houston avocado
1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
4/52. KMOD stuff:
3. Food stuff:
The Sicilian pizzas turned out really well; they look great. The slices came out crispy, and the dressings and pizza sauce got the thumbs up.
4. Sales for the shift:
3,0125. Labor for the shift:
40People:
Dough/Dish: Jose y Gerardo
Prep: Dina
Z1R:
Z2R:
Z3R: Pedro
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M:
Z4M:
Sub/Salad: Lety
6. How did you show love?
7. What did you teach someone today?
8. Repair issues:
The stuff about the stuff:
Notes for FOH:
Excellent appointment, very good communication.
Comments
Post a Comment