TUESDAY 7/28/2026 BOH PM RONALDO

Notes about the shift in general:

 At the start of the shift, things were going pretty well. I was getting tickets out, but the workload began to drop off after two o'clock, so we decided to let Lety and Pedro leave at three. Will and I stayed on until the afternoon crew arrived. I used the time to prep the "Houston" and avocado for tomorrow; I also organized the vegetable walk-in cooler and updated some product dates—everything looked good. Around five o'clock, Noe called to say he’d be running a little late, which wasn't a problem since things were slow. I took my break around six; right then, business picked up significantly, and we even had a ticket for 12 pizzas come in at 5:50. Everything went smoothly. The whole team managed to take their breaks. I double-checked that everything was in order, and that’s how the shift ended.




Next shift be on the lookout for:


Houston avocado



1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5



2. KMOD stuff:




3. Food stuff:


The Sicilian pizzas turned out great, just like the pizza slices. The dressings and pizza sauce are absolutely spot-on.


4. Sales for the shift: 

4,921


5. Labor for the shift:

33

People:


Dough/Dish:Meredith

Prep: 

Z1R:Juan C

Z2R:Noe

Z3R: Gabino

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:Ramona

Z4M: 

Sub/Salad: Evelin


6. How did you show love?


7. What did you teach someone today?


8. Repair issues:



The stuff about the stuff:  


Notes for FOH:

Very good communication.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

MONDAY 9/8/2025 BOH PM RONALDO