9/19/24 Thursday Mid w/Raymond

Notes about the shift in general: When I arrived I made a quick check of the truck that came in.  The sausage that I ordered did not come in. I was able to move that product to the BEK  order and we are o.k. I made it a point to ensure the sausage was the first thing I ordered. There nothing like a mind clearing ride through the backcountry of Texas all the while thinking this will never happen again, both now and forever more, Amen. I am getting with the vendor Rep. to identify how they document when they are out of a product


We had nice curb appeal and the lot was clear of debris. The recycle dumpster was  closed and there were no boxes visible to the public. Soon after my arrival I went into my first bi-weekly meeting with home office management. We had a freeze over situation with he Roto prep table. I contacted the service department for Randall's units and The Rep was very informative. Meredith was the closing key holder



It was a steady day with good sales at marsal. 


Next shift be on the lookout for


1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5

2. KMOD stuff:

There is one deferred orders for tomorrow.


3. Food stuff:

Sicilians looked and tasted very nice. Salad dressings were approved


4. Sales for the shift: $5,862

5. Labor for the shift:  31 %


People:

Dough/Dish: Gerardo/Jose completed all of dough prep.


Prep: Dina completed the prep list.


Z1R: Evan

Z2R:

Z3R: 

Z3R: Carlos

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:

Z4M: Ramona

Sub/Salad: Evelin


6. How did you show love? 



Notes for FOH: Great shift with Ryan. There was good communication between BOH and FOH. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

MONDAY 9/8/2025 BOH PM RONALDO