9/22/24 Sunday a.m. w/Raymond

Notes about the shift in general: When I arrived there was a car parked in the lot. I normally check the cameras before I come in and I saw the car arrive around 5:45 a.m.  throught the Breakfast Klub's parking lot. I was surprised to see the vehicle still here when I arrived. On the camera I observed the drive leave the driver's front seat and go to the passenger back seat. There were a few flashes of light and then no other activity.  I knocked on the window a few minutes after I arrived but the individual did not respond. I called the non-emergency number for the police and they transfered me to medical emergency. While I was on the phone with medical emergency, the drive exited the vehicle and entered the driver's seat and drove of. The medical emergency department transfered me back to the police and they took the information.


Truck order were placed for Monday. We ran short on peperoncini due to two bottles that were broken during delivery. I went to the store an purchased more. All cooks were able to take breaks. It was busy all shift. 


Regarding Archer Transpor: I called them at 8 a.m. and they did not call back until 9:00 a.m. I was informed that their phones were not working  When I spoke to one of the owners, she wanted to know if we are changing our service agreement to towing after hours.  I called Archer again and the owner said that she would be sending a truck, but to our knowledge nobody came. Josh informed me that he call Archer last night about a car that was left in our lot overnigh . While I was checking the cameras I saw the car that Josh referenced and that car left around 4:50 a.m.this morning.  The jury is no longer out. Archer has entered into an agreement that they are unable to service. Speaking with the owner, she informed me that the contract is incomplete. It was signed but there were no service options selected. This is the third conversation I'v e had with Archer were the contract was referenced and the incomplete nature of the contract was not mentioned. I just HAVE to believe them when they continously demonstrate that they are well outside their service capability. They did not have to do anything to win this contract. It was a gimme.



Next shift be on the lookout for


1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5

2. KMOD stuff:

There is one deferred orders for tomorrow.


3. Food stuff:

 1. Sicilians looked and tasted very nice. Salad dressings were approved

 2. We wasted 80 cookie balls. Salt was used instead of sugar. Jose noticed that they were baking differently and asked CG about it and they found that it was salt instead of sugar used. The lids were switched causing the mixup. That is why you do not label lids. Only the body of the container must be labeled.


4. Sales for the shift: $3,242

5. Labor for the shift:  26%


People:

Dough/Dish: Jose completed all of dough prep.


Prep: Juan completed the prep list.


Z1R: Ronaldo

Z2R:

Z3R: 

Z3R: Pedro

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:

Z4M: Evan/Raymond

Sub/Salad: Leti


6. How did you show love? 


Notes for FOH: Great shift with Cynthia. There was good communication between BOH and FOH. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

MONDAY 9/8/2025 BOH PM RONALDO