FRIDAY 9.20.24 BOH AM WILL

Notes about the shift in general:

Steady Friday, felt slow at moments and no large singular pop, just lots of little bumps. Everyone worked as a team to knock out prep and put away trucks. A lot of guests asking at Marsal for the new code for the restroom.


Next shift be on the lookout for:

Product levels. I double checked everything, and the only thing I saw that might become an issue Sunday is dry salami. I let Raymond know.

1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4 across the board

2. KMOD stuff:

Dirty towels were left in the linen bag and lights on in the coolers, mop closet and bathroom last night. Since we are no longer utilizing closing shift leads we should probably follow up with keyholders each close.

3. Food stuff:

Nothing but beautiful and delicious pizza and food today. The eggplant pie was especially good. Dressings and pizza sauce approved.

4. Sales for the shift: 

$2770

5. Labor for the shift:

34%

People:


Dough/Dish: Gerardo

Prep: 

Z1R: Juan

Z2R:

Z3R: Pedro

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:

Z4M: 

Sub/Salad: Leo


6. How did you show love?


7. What did you teach someone today?

Let all the employees I worked with know about the bathroom combination locks and the straight cuts on sandwiches.


8. Repair issues:

Roto rail froze again overnight, it was not turned off. I will make sure this is communicated to the closer tonight. Broomhead was changed out on the roto broom. New retrieval peel brought down, apparently one broke yesterday.

The stuff about the stuff:  


Notes for FOH: Crushed it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

MONDAY 9/8/2025 BOH PM RONALDO