2/22/25 Thursday w/Raymond

Notes about the shift in general:  When arrived the recycle bin was closed and locked. When I entered the building I started on the truck orders for PFG, Houston Deli and BEK SA. I walked the store and I found areas in the walk-in cooler that needed organization. I went over product pricing with some of the vendors. Some of the pricing was incorrect. The email verifications was complete and the notification
was sent to Charles. The schedules were reviewed, adjusted and published. The shift started a little slow and then we picked up sales at 6:00 p.m. We had 1 overbooking at 7:30 p.m., but it worked out and all pies were on time. Breaks started at 6:30 p.m. starting with Marsal, Sub/Salad and then Roto. All BOH team members were able to take breaks.


Next shift be on the lookout for

Please ensure that truck order invoices get to the wall file upstairs


1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5


2. KMOD stuff:

Let's continue to monitor product quality a.m. and p.m.


3. Food stuff:

Sicilians had a good rise baked off nicely. Dressing were tasted and approved


Please continue to prep iceberg and romaine lettuce in the a.m. and p.m.


4. Sales for the shift: $3,859

5. Labor for the shift:  12.2 %


People:

Dough/Dish: Jose/Gerardo


Prep: Dina


Z1R:  Evan

Z2R:  

Z3R: Carlos

Z3R: Gabino

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:

Z4M: Ramona

Sub/Salad: Evelin


6. How did you show love? I gave a verbal high five to the team for keeping orders on time.


Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

MONDAY 9/8/2025 BOH PM RONALDO