WEDNESDAY 5.21.25 BOH AM WILL
Notes about the shift in general:
Busy first hour: two 6-pie and party salad deferred orders were joined by several tablet orders and call ins to make for approximately 30 pies. After that died down slices took off, we stayed busy until 1pm, then started breaks and working on line prep. We received orders from BEK and Houston Avocado. I sent back a case of Romaine that looked near wilting to HA, texted Jeanne, added to the credit tracker, and got a new case out that looks significantly better. Dough team did 2 recipes of sub bread today and will do 2 more tomorrow to make sure we are good for the weekend. Mid-afternoon I finished unboxing and making sure all new product was dated. I was told to check email addresses so I printed out all BOH employees with their currently listed email addresses and started the process.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
2 recipes of bread being cooked off and two more being made for Friday1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
4 across the board3. Food stuff:
Well-proofed sicilians, great looking and tasting house pies, dressings were on point, garlic knots were good, sauce approved.4. Sales for the shift:
5. Labor for the shift:
People:
Dough/Dish: Gerardo / Jose
Prep: Dina
Z1R: Juan
Z2R:
Z3R: Pedro
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M:
Z4M:
Sub/Salad: Leo
Notes for FOH: Good communication, slices were moving, solid shift.
Comments
Post a Comment