6/22/25 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

Notes about the shift in general:  When I arrived the recycle dumpster was closed and locked. When I entered I started the truck orders. We should had one more cook on line for the a.m. shift. I did not catch the missing position when checking the schedule for accuracy. Cynthia covered Marsal while I entered the truck orders. I apologized to Juan and Ronaldo and assured them that this will not happen again. We are still having product quality concerns with fresh mozzarella. Sofo will pick up the unusable fresh mozzarella. The shift was consistent and guests were flowing in and out. One guest wanted to know if we imported our tomatoes from Italy/ Our current order of tomatoes are No.1 grade tomatoes, they are flawless. Breaks started at 6:30 pm and ended at 9:00 pm. All team members were able to take breaks.


Next shift be on the lookout for

Pepperoni. We should have enough for the day but I may have to go to the vendor. We went through much more than anticipated.


1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5


2. KMOD stuff:

Please keep an eye on product dates


3. Food stuff:

Sicilians had a good rise baked off nicely. Dressing were tasted and approved

We are rolling and cutting the basil incorrectly. Please ensure that that we are removing the thick stem before rolling and cutting the basil


4. Sales for the shift: $6,406

5. Labor for the shift:  6.8%


People:

Dough/Dish: Julio


Prep: 


Z1R: Danilo

Z2R: Carlos

Z3R: 

Z3R: Gabino

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:

Z4M: Juna Carlos

Sub/Salad: Savannah


6. How did you show love? I gave a verbal high five to Juan Carlos for handling the Marsal volume. .


Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH. We had a few duplicate tickets that were caught in time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

Monday 06/17/2024 BOH AM Lana