MONDAY 6/23/2025 BOH PM RONALDO

Notes about the shift in general:

 I was stretching Pizza until the afternoon team came in, when they arrived we were filling up in front and from five o'clock a lot of pizzas started coming out and I helped them cover all the pizzas and around six o'clock I started with the breaks, and then Carlos asked me if I would give him permission to go out because his dad got sick and went to the hospital, so I asked Meredith if she could stay to close today since she was there and she said yes, and then Carlos left immediately and everyone went to Break. Then I was checking that nothing was missing tonight and that's how I finished my shift for today.




Next shift be on the lookout for:


We are doing quite well



1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5



2. KMOD stuff:




3. Food stuff:


The Sicilian ones grew quite well and look great. Like the pizza slices and the dressing, they taste great.


4. Sales for the shift: 

4,274.91


5. Labor for the shift:

40.56%

People:


Dough/Dish: Carlos

Prep: 

Z1R: Juan

Z2R:

Z3R:  Gabino

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M: Ramona

Z4M: 

Sub/Salad:  Evelin


6. How did you show love?


7. What did you teach someone today?


8. Repair issues:



The stuff about the stuff:  


Notes for FOH:

Very good communication, and very good work for today's shift.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

Monday 06/17/2024 BOH AM Lana