MONDAY 6.23.25 BOH AM WILL
Notes about the shift in general:
Received shipments from BEK, PFG, SOFO, and Houston Avocado this morning. Checked, put away, organized, and dated all product. There was also large prep lists today. I helped set up Marsal and ran breaks and helped with prep. I picked up rum since we are prepping desserts. We cleaned and organized the trash area. After breaks I was planning to cut someone, but Ronaldo informed me that the bottom half of Marsal was not working, identical to the problem that they had on Saturday. We spent some time cleaning out the line and trying to get it lit, only the pilot was lighting and going out quickly. I ran it by Charles, he thinks it is the thermocouple. I located the replacement, around which point Juan had gotten it re-lit. It was down for maybe half an hour. Since it has gone down twice in one week and is likely the thermocouple, the plan is to shut it down tonight so it will be cool in the morning for Pedro and Ronaldo.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
Changing out the marsal thermocouple1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
4 across the board3. Food stuff:
Sicilian's looked great today, house pies were perfect, produce has been looking nice, dressing were on point, knots were good.4. Sales for the shift:
5. Labor for the shift:
People:
Dough/Dish: Gerardo
Prep: Wendy
Z1R: Juan
Z2R:
Z3R:
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M:
Z4M:
Sub/Salad: Leo
8. Repair issues:
Ramona will shut off Marsal tonight so it is cool enough in the morning for Pedro and Ronaldo to change out the thermocouple.
Notes for FOH: Solid shift.
Comments
Post a Comment