SATURDAY 6/21/2025 BOH AM RONALDO

Notes about the shift in general:

 Starting my day when I entered the restaurant, everything was pretty good, so I started with the entire preparation list. When I finished, the Houston Avocado merchandise arrived, I checked it was in good condition, then I arranged it and with the dates. Then we filled in the line. When it was finished, we started with all the pizzas. When it opened, we only had two tickets to start, so I started with the breaks and managed to finish by 1:30. From there, we were finishing up with all the preparation, and around three o'clock it calmed down a bit, we made a Cherry Pepe, and then we made a lot of pizza for the front.




Next shift be on the lookout for:


We're pretty good with all the preparations. We have everything we need for tonight.



1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5



2. KMOD stuff:




3. Food stuff:


The Sicilian ones grew quite well, the dressing and pizza sauce have a very good flavor and the pizza slices are very crispy.


4. Sales for the shift: 

4,382


5. Labor for the shift:

31

People:


Dough/Dish: Jose

Prep:  Bernardina

Z1R: Juan

Z2R:

Z3R:  Pedro

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M: Evan

Z4M: 

Sub/Salad:  Leo


6. How did you show love?


Today I brought tacos to the whole morning team

7. What did you teach someone today?


8. Repair issues:



The stuff about the stuff:  


Notes for FOH:

Very good communication, made sure all the pizzas came out on time and were of good quality.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

Monday 06/17/2024 BOH AM Lana