11/21/25 Friday Mid w/Raymond



Notes about the shift in general:  When I arrived the dumpster was closed and locked. When I entered I walked the store and found that based on our on hand deli I needed to make an adjustment for our deli delivery next week. I contacted our Deli Rep and adjustments were made. I went over the holiday dough plan with Will and nobody, and I mean nobody, will be in the building on Thursday, Thanksgiving day. I spoke with the Sofo Rep regarding the quality of the basil and she brought more. I went over the 7Shift functions to upload certificates to the team members profile. I spoke with Ecolab Pest Control Tech and he will come back out and check the baited traps. The Tech came out to look at the gaskets for the soda display and produce refrigeration. He will be back Tuesday or Wednesday to replace the gaskets. The day was a little slow and then it picked up around 6:00 p.m. and stayed busy until 8:00 p.m. Roto was slammed with tickets and got a little behind. They had overbookings, but they pulled out and got back on track quickly. Breaks started at 6:30 p.m. and ended at 8:00 p.m.


Next shift be on the lookout for


1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5


2. KMOD stuff:

Freddy turned in his Food Handlers certificate


11/22 Saturday

5:30PM- Donation for HPL (Sophia Sagar) they will be picking up 8 pies that are in the system already. -CG



3. Food stuff:

The sicilian had a nice rise and baked off very well. Salad dressings were tasted and approved


4. Sales for the shift: $6,497  @ 8:15 p.m.

5. Labor for the shift:  8%


People:

Dough/Dish: Meredith


Prep: 


Z1R: Danilo

Z2R: Raymundo

Z3R: Juan Carlos

Z3R: Gabino

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:

Z4M: Ramona/Belinda (Training Marsal)


6. How did you show love? I gave Belinda a verbal high five for her first shift on Marsal


Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH.Belinda was training at Marsal and there was a missing ticket for two pepperoni slices. I started the slices immediately and Bailey asked the cashier to re-enter the order.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

MONDAY 9/8/2025 BOH PM RONALDO