11/22/25 Saturday Mid w/Raymond

Notes about the shift in general:  When I arrived the dumpster was closed and locked. When I entered I walked the store and checked the supplies. I picked up milk and anchovies. I went through scrub and corrected punches. I went over the last check of the dough plan for the holiday closer. I retrieved the sleeve of 2 oz. ramekins from Winnie. I completed my figure 8s and made sales building guests connections. We have some of the funniest guests anywhere. One of the guests and I connected so well that we talked about reviving vaudeville and taking our act on the road. Sales picked up quickly and stayed busy until 8:00 p.m. Breaks were delayed for a while as the sales kept everyone at their stations. All BOH team members were able to take breaks.


Next shift be on the lookout for:

Please follow holiday dough plan


1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5


2. KMOD stuff:

Thanks to Ronaldo and Will for ensuring the cooks turned in their FH certificates


3. Food stuff:

The sicilian had a nice rise and baked off very well. We had 5 sicilians that did not proof correctly. Salad dressings were tasted and approved


4. Sales for the shift: $7,418

5. Labor for the shift:  7%


People:

Dough/Dish: Julio


Prep: 


Z1R: Danilo

Z2R: Juan Carlos

Z3R: Freddy

Z3R: Gabino

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:

Z4M: Evan

Sub/Salad: Lety/Berlinda


6. How did you show love? I gave Evan a verbal high five for handling the Marsal volume.


Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

MONDAY 9/8/2025 BOH PM RONALDO