SATURDAY 11/22/2025 BOH AM RONALDO
Notes about the shift in general:
Starting my shift, when I entered the restaurant, everything was pretty good except for the Sicilian pizzas. The crust rose too high, it even spilled over the edge, so I picked out the good ones and put the rest at the front, since some corners weren't complete and we threw them away later. I started with the preparation list, delivering to each area, and right at that moment the Houston Avocado arrived, so I checked each product and realized the lettuce was different. I told the driver, and he said they had made a mistake putting the lettuce in the box, so he called to say they were going to bring what we needed. He returned the two boxes and told me they would come back later to deliver it. From there, we started preparing, and at 10:00 we began with all the pizzas. By the time we opened, everything was ready. So I started my break. The whole team took their break, but it was pretty quiet, so we used the time to finish all the preparations. Around two o'clock they came to deliver the lettuce, and I saw things were a bit slow, so I used the time to prepare more pizza kits since we were running out. Then around three o'clock we started filling a lot of pizzas. After that, I started checking that everything would be okay for tonight, and that's how I finished my shift.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
We're doing pretty well with all the preparations, just keep an eye on the Green Pepper.
1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
4/5
2. KMOD stuff:
3. Food stuff:
The Sicilian pizzas turned out quite well; the slices are crispy, and the dressing and pizza sauce are delicious.
4. Sales for the shift:
3,9295. Labor for the shift:
35People:
Dough/Dish: Jose
Prep: Dina
Z1R: Raymundo
Z2R:
Z3R: Juan
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M: Evan
Z4M:
Sub/Salad: Leo
6. How did you show love?
7. What did you teach someone today?
8. Repair issues:
The stuff about the stuff:
Notes for FOH:
Excellent communication, all pizzas were delivered on time, the waiters were always attentive to every slice of pizza I ordered.
Comments
Post a Comment