THURSDAY 11.20.25 BOH AM WILL

Notes about the shift in general:

Steady day, but it looks like the majority of the action is two deferred orders tonight. I went over BEK ordering with Raymond today and submitted an order for tomorrow. I also reduced hours on next week's schedule and ordered produce. I finished my shift helping them get set up for tonight.


Next shift be on the lookout for:

Produce, BEK

1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4 across the board

3. Food stuff:

Beautiful rise on the Sicilian, solid house pies, dressings tasted on point, crouton and cookie bakes were great. Saw a few croutons from the last bake that were a little over and removed them. 

4. Sales for the shift: 

$3327

5. Labor for the shift:

45%

People:


Dough/Dish: Gerardo/Jose

Prep: Dina

Z1R: Leo

Z2R:

Z3R: Pedro

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:

Z4M: 

Sub/Salad: Leti 


Notes for FOH: Good shift.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

MONDAY 9/8/2025 BOH PM RONALDO