8/11/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond
Notes about the shift in general: When I arrived, the dumpster was closed and locked. I arrived early to assist with the recovery of the Roto oven. I walked the store and confirmed the inventory. I entered the BEK order. I contacted the vendors about credits. Our Sofo vendor came out and brought us replacements for the dented cans of marinara. I am working with Charlees regarding the shortage on branded 21 oz.cups. I'll go to storage and pick a case of backup 21 oz cups. The roofing service was unable to make it today. I will follow-up with them tomorrow. I met Cynthia and reviewed recent events. I was able to spend a little time with Adam. The shift was not very busy, but we had a few good pops.
Sales started to billed 6:30 p.m. and continued until 7:15 p.m. Breaks started at 6:00 p.m. and ended at 7:45 p.m. All team members took their breaks.
What Homies are saying:
* Two young ladies said that we have the best crust.
* A young man said that this is his joint. (He likes the HSP)
Next shift be on the lookout for:
1. How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
4/5
2. KMOD stuff:
* Please continue to challenge PAR bake on the house pies.
* FOH please go over the deferred orders with the k-mods. THIS IS NOT AN OPTION
* Please remember to keep the Marsal slice tracker updated.
* Please ensure that the cooks are not splashing water on the employee restroom door.
3. Food stuff:
* Most of the sicilian pies had a nice rise, but it could have been a touch higher.
* Whole pies were looking very nice.
* Salad dressings tasted and were approved.
* Please continue to complete temperature checks on all items
* Please ensure that all Team Members use 7Shift to request time off
08/12 Wednesday
6:00 PM - Felipe Tapia/Texans - 18 Pizzas **NOT YET CONFIRMED** LM
**Diligent delivery by 6:30 PM to 2 NRG Pkwy, Houston, TX 77054**
4. Sales for the shift: $2,149
5. Labor for the shift: 14%
People:
Dough/Dish: Meredith
Prep: N/A
Z1R: Juan Carlos
Z2R:
Z3R:
Z3R: Gabino
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M
Z4M: Ramona
Sub/Salad: Evelin
6. How did you show love? I gave a verbal high five to Ronaldo for assisting with the Roto oven.
Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH.
Comments
Post a Comment