8/12/26 Wednesday Mid w/Raymond
Notes about the shift in general: When I arrived, the dumpster was closed and locked. I walked the store and confirmed the inventory. I entered the PFG's truck order. I contacted the vendors about credits. BEK confirmed that 21 oz. branded cups will be available for Friday's truck order. The roofing service was unable to make it today. I will follow-up with them tomorrow. The towing sign was reattached to the post. I will pick up a new chain for the entrance tomorrow. The employee party posters were placed in the break area and on 7shift. The City of Houston changed the left lane of Travis Street across from HSP to No Parking at any time ahead of their original October schedule. I reviewed Adam's notes with the team. Diligent was approximately 20 minutes late for the Texans' large order.
The shift was steady and all stations were busy with orders. Sales started to billed 6:00 p.m. and continued until 8:00 p.m. Breaks started at 6:00 p.m. and ended at 7:45 p.m. All team members took their breaks.
What Homies are saying:
* A family of New Yorkers said that our pies are home away from home.
* A guest call the restaurant and spoke to Steven saying that the #5 pie was one of the best things he has ever tasted. He wanted to know how we make our pies.
* A couple of transplanted Austinites said that they have been going to HSP for years in Austin and now they don't have to make the drive to Austin for a great pie.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
1. How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
4/5
2. KMOD stuff:
* Please continue to challenge PAR bake on the house pies.
* FOH please go over the deferred orders with the k-mods. THIS IS NOT AN OPTION
* Please remember to keep the Marsal slice tracker updated.
* Please ensure that the cooks are not splashing water on the employee restroom door.
3. Food stuff:
* Most of the sicilian pies had a nice rise, but it could have been a touch higher.
* Whole pies were looking very nice.
* Salad dressings tasted and were approved.
* Please continue to complete temperature checks on all items
* Please ensure that all Team Members use 7Shift to request time off
4. Sales for the shift: $5,008
5. Labor for the shift: 15%
People:
Dough/Dish: Iran
Prep: Meredith (Tiramisu)
Z1R: Danilo
Z2R: Noe
Z3R:
Z3R: Matoe
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M
Z4M: Ramona
Sub/Salad: Evelin
6. How did you show love? I gave a verbal high five to the Roto Team for getting out the Texans' large order on time.
Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH. I stayed to assist Andrew with his close.
Comments
Post a Comment