8/5/26 Wednesday Mid w/Raymond

 Notes about the shift in general:  When I arrived, the dumpster was closed and locked. I walked the store and confirmed inventory. I entered the PFG truck order. All invoices were scanned to Xtra Chef. I met with the Mr. Green Reps and I am awaiting pricing to consider them as a replacement vendor for one of our higher priced vendors. I went over the large Texans order with will. I met with the City of Houston Department that controls metered parking. They informed me that Winbern St. East of Travis St., will be metered parking from 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. Monday through Sunday starting October 1, 2026.

The shift was not very busy with but we had a nice mix of fans. The momentum started to build around 6:30 p.m. It was a pleasure to speaking with guests who said this was their first time at HSP and they will be back.  Breaks started at 6:00 p.m. and ended at 7:45 p.m.  All team members took their breaks. 

Next shift be on the lookout for: 

1. How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5


2. KMOD stuff:

* Please continue to challenge PAR bake on the house pies.

* FOH please go over the deferred orders with the k-mods.

* Please remember to keep the Marsal slice tracker updated.

* Please ensure that the cooks are not splashing water on the employee restroom door. The door was changed last year and needs to be changed again. I spoke with Meredith and sent a picture and instructions to the team via 7Shift.


3. Food stuff:

* Most of the sicilian pies had a nice rise, and a light taste. A few Sicilians did not rise to the occasion and were discarded.

* Whole pies were looking very nice.

* Salad dressings tasted and were approved.

* Please continue to complete temperature checks on all items 

* A few guests asked about the Taylor Farm Lettuce outbreak and wanted to know what brand of lettuce we use. Charles is addressing this matter. 


08/08 Saturday

6:05 PM - Ryan Jackson / Texans - 45 Pizzas LM Approved by CC + JF (MAP FOR DRIVER)

**Diligent delivery by 6:45 PM to 8799 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX 77054**

7:05 PM - Ryan Jackson / Texans - 45 Pizzas LM Approved by CC + JF (MAP FOR DRIVER)

**Diligent delivery by 7:45 PM to 8799 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX 77054**



4. Sales for the shift: $3,524

5. Labor for the shift:  8%


People:

Dough/Dish: Meredith


Prep: N/A


Z1R:  Danilo

Z2R: 

Z3R:

Z3R:  Mateo

Z1M: 

Z2M:

Z3M

Z4M:  Ramona

Sub/Salad: Evelin


6. How did you show love? I gave a verbal high five to the team for handing the pop.



Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

MONDAY 9/8/2025 BOH PM RONALDO