FRIDAY 8.22.26 BOH AM WILL

Notes about the shift in general:

Solid shift. We started off the day with deliveries from BEK, SOFO, Houston Avocado, and Houston Deli. After the usual morning unboxing and organizing, I helped Gerardo knock out garlic knots. Next I helped the team set up for the day and execute the deferred order due to the guest at 11:15pm. Pies were ready right on time, I delivered them. Everything went smoothly, I was on the 36th floor a couple minutes ahead of time, the guest was happy with everything and gave the FOH additional gratuity. We had received a few larger tickets for that first hour that the team put out, no problem. When I returned slices were in full swing and we stayed busy for the afternoon. We also cooked off two bread recipes today. I finished off the shift by making sure Marsal was fully stocked and ordering produce. 


Next shift be on the lookout for:


08/24 Monday

4:15 PM - Kyle Baker/UH Athletics - 6 Pizzas LM


08/25 Tuesday

11:30 AM - Meow Wolf / Apryl Reed - 5 Pizzas LM 

*Guest provided brand new CC. if there are any issues, please call her before 11:00 AM*


1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4

3. Food stuff:

Good rise on the Sicilians, pies were looking and tasting great, dressings were approved, bread came out looking stellar

4. Sales for the shift: 

$3429

5. Labor for the shift:

40%


People:


Dough/Dish: Gerardo

Prep: Dina

Z1R: Juan

Z2R:

Z3R: Pedro

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:

Z4M: 

Sub/Salad: 


6. How did you show love?

Bailey grabbed a cake for Kharma's birthday.


Notes for FOH: Excellent communication, Drew and I went over the deferred order this morning, prompt food running, solid shift.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

MONDAY 9/8/2025 BOH PM RONALDO