MONDAY 8/17/2026 BOH PM RONALDO

Notes about the shift in general:

 At the start of the shift, it was a pretty quiet day. Making the most of the time, I set about cleaning the filters on the oven across the way. After three o'clock, Pedro and Leo left, leaving the rest of us on the line; things remained quiet. Once the afternoon crew arrived, we started restocking the front area a bit. I noticed we were running low on turkey, so I sliced ​​two containers' worth. Then I pulled out all the lids for the day's seed containers so they could be cleaned. Since it was quite slow, we also prepped some cherry peppers. From six o'clock on, I started handling the break schedule, and the whole team took their breaks. Lety worked on some prep since it was very quiet.




Next shift be on the lookout for:


Very good communication.



1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5



2. KMOD stuff:




3. Food stuff:


The Sicilian pizzas look great, as does the pizza slice. The dressings and pizza sauces taste really good.


4. Sales for the shift: 

3,876


5. Labor for the shift:

48

People:


Dough/Dish: Meredith

Prep: 

Z1R:Noe

Z2R:

Z3R: Danilo

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:Ramona

Z4M: 

Sub/Salad: Lety


6. How did you show love?


7. What did you teach someone today?


8. Repair issues:



The stuff about the stuff:  


Notes for FOH:

Very good communication.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

MONDAY 9/8/2025 BOH PM RONALDO