SUNDAY 8/2/2026 BOH PM RONALDO
Notes about the shift in general:
It was a pretty slow Sunday at the start of the shift. Pedro clocked out at two and Evelin at three. We took turns handling the salad station, but since it was quiet, there were no issues; things picked up around four as tickets started coming in, and the afternoon crew arrived at five. I took advantage of the lull to go to the store and buy mayonnaise, since we had run out. We also needed Ranch, so I whipped up a batch. Later, I worked the line, helping box pizzas and assisting with the salad station. Around six, I started coordinating breaks; the whole team took theirs, and then I noticed we were running low on Rice Krispies treats, so I made another batch to have a backup ready. I did a final check to make sure everything was in order, and that’s how I wrapped up the shift.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
Houston avocado
1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
4/52. KMOD stuff:
3. Food stuff:
The Sicilian pizza rose too much; it must have been due to the temperature. The pizza slices turned out crispy. The dressings and pizza sauces have a very good texture.
4. Sales for the shift:
7,9905. Labor for the shift:
28People:
Dough/Dish: Iran
Prep:
Z1R:Juan C
Z2R:Noe
Z3R: Gabino Y Mateo
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M: Belinda
Z4M:
Sub/Salad:Lety
6. How did you show love?
7. What did you teach someone today?
8. Repair issues:
The stuff about the stuff:
Notes for FOH:
Very good communication; all the pizzas were ready on time.
Comments
Post a Comment