SUNDAY 8.2.26 BOH AM WILL
Notes about the shift in general:
Today started off strong with a good deal of tablet orders, but never really took off to weekend levels. Pedro was out at 2pm, Evelin at 3pm. I made knots with Jose and helped set up and man Marsal. In my downtime I ordered produce. When I came in this morning the temporary cooler for desserts was off. This time it was because the non-functional cooler was pushed against the plug so hard it bent and nearly broke. Good thing desserts were stored elsewhere overnight. I was able to fix it and communicated the issue to Josh.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
08/03 Monday
11:00 AM - Alex Wrobleski - 8 Pizzas, 1 Gallon Lemonade, 1 Gallon Iced Tea LM
**Diligent delivery by 11:30 AM to 601 Travis St, Ste. 1400, Houston, TX 77002**
1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
43. Food stuff:
Sicilians were over-proofed, but much more usable than yesterday. I told Iran to store them next to roto coolers tonight and we'll see in the morning. Pies were perfect. Dressings approved (minus one container of broken Caesar). Temps temping.4. Sales for the shift:
$35855. Labor for the shift:
People:
Dough/Dish: Jose
Prep: Belinda
Z1R: Juan
Z2R:
Z3R: Pedro
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M:
Z4M:
Sub/Salad: Evelin
Notes for FOH: Excellent communication, prompt food running, good shift!
Comments
Post a Comment