THURSDAY 8.21.26 BOH AM WILL
Notes about the shift in general:
It was a hot one. We started off the day with a small delivery from PFG. Roofers and Mettler were here assessing the situation. They will be back tomorrow at 6am. We were able to kick on roto at 9:30. I helped the team get set up and manned Marsal. I published the schedule and ordered produce.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
Deliveries from BEK, PFG, SOFO, and Houston Avocado.There is a 14-pie deferred order that I will be delivering by 11:15am to 609 Main.
Reminder that boxes containing beef pep should have additional labelling stating "No Pork, beef only"
1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
43. Food stuff:
Excellent rise on the Sicilians, good looking and tasting house pies, dressings were approved.2 containers of sub par iceberg lettuce were tossed and marked on the waste log.
4. Sales for the shift:
$29235. Labor for the shift:
52%
People:
Dough/Dish: Gerardo / Jose
Prep: Dina
Z1R: Leo
Z2R:
Z3R: Pedro
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M:
Z4M:
Sub/Salad: Leti
Notes for FOH: Excellent communication, prompt food running, solid shift
Comments
Post a Comment