9/10/26 Thursday Mid w/Raymond

Notes about the shift in general:   When I arrived, the dumpster was closed and locked. I walked the perimeter and everything was in order. I walked the store and confirmed inventory. I placed the Hilltop Deli, Sofo and BEK truck orders. All invoices were scanned to Xtra Chef. I am working on the Food Labor spreadsheet. During my Guest Connections. I worked with Keri and Lauren regarding a large order from a regular that informed us of a dairy allergen, but the whole order consisted of cheese and pepperoni pies. I call Ms. Branch and confirmed that her order was correct. She looked at the dietary requirements for the children and there was one child that could not eat dairy. She did not want to order a whole pie for one child, so I offered to add 2 vegan slices to her order at no additional cost. She was very appreciative and said thank you paying attention to my order. 

The shift was steady with small pops. The momentum started to build around 7:30 p.m. It continued until 8:30 p.m. Breaks started at 6:00 p.m. and ended at 7:45 p.m. All team members took their breaks. 

Next shift be on the lookout for: 

09/12 Saturday

11:30 AM - **NOT YET CONFIRMED** - Kara Branch - 13 Pizzas KS

6:00 PM - Felipe Tapia/Texans - 18 Pizzas LM

**Diligent delivery by 6:30 PM to 2 NRG Pkwy, Houston, TX 77054**


1. How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5


2. KMOD stuff:

* Please continue to challenge PAR bake on the house pies.

* FOH please go over the deferred orders with the k-mods.

* Please remember to keep the Marsal slice tracker updated.


3. Food stuff:

* Most of the Sicilian pies had a nice rise, and a light taste. 

* Whole pies looked very nice.

* Salad dressings tasted and were approved.

* Please continue to complete temperature checks on all items 


4. Sales for the shift: $4,608

5. Labor for the shift:  7%


People:

Dough/Dish: Meredith


Prep: N/A


Z1R:  Juan Carlos

Z2R:  

Z3R:  Danilo

Z3R: Gabino

Z1M: 

Z2M:

Z3M

Z4M: Ramona

Sub/Salad: Evelin


6. How did you show love? I gave the team a verbal high five for handling the rush.


Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH. Josh was a huge help explaining some of the processes for the FOH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

FRIDAY 10/31/2025 BOH PM RONALDO