9/1/26 Wednesday Mid w/Raymond

Notes about the shift in general:  When I arrived, the dumpster was closed and locked. I walked the perimeter and everything was acceptable. I walked the store and confirmed inventory. I placed the BEK truck order. All invoices were scanned to Xtra Chef.  I contacted the Baylor College of Medicine representative regarding her request to increase the number of pies for her deferred order tomorrow. They added five more pies and they will pay for them when they pick up the order. I met with the Auto Chlor Regional Manager and our area Representative.  I reviewed the dough plan for the week of the employee party. We did not have any substantial rain today. We will continue to monitor for any leaks.  

The shift was steady but not very busy . The momentum started to build around 6:30 p.m. Breaks started at 6:00 p.m. and ended at 7:45 p.m. All team members took their breaks. 

Next shift be on the lookout for: 

1. How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5


2. KMOD stuff:

* Please continue to challenge PAR bake on the house pies.

* FOH please go over the deferred orders with the k-mods.

* Please remember to keep the Marsal slice tracker updated.

* Please ensure that the cooks are not splashing water on the employee restroom door. 


3. Food stuff:

* Most of the sicilian pies had a nice rise, and a light taste. One had to be discarded it was not acceptable. 

* Whole pies were looking very nice.

* Salad dressings tasted and were approved.

* Please continue to complete temperature checks on all items 


4. Sales for the shift: $2,854

5. Labor for the shift:  11 %


People:

Dough/Dish: Meredith


Prep: N/A


Z1R:  Juan Carlos

Z2R:  

Z3R: 

Z3R:  Gabino

Z1M: 

Z2M:

Z3M

Z4M:  Ramona

Sub/Salad: Belinda


6. How did you show love? I gave the team a verbal high five for supporting each other. 


Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

Monday 06/17/2024 BOH AM Lana