9/19/26 Saturday Mid w/Raymond
Notes about the shift in general: When I arrived, the dumpster was closed and locked. I walked the perimeter and everything was as it should be. I walked the store and confirmed inventory. I placed the BEK, SOFO and Hilltop Deli truck orders. All invoices were scanned to Xtra Chef. I am working on the Food Labor spreadsheet. i went over the schedule with Ronaldo and there are a few changes needed. Luciano reported not feeling well, It is very important that all team members wash their hands often.
One car was towed from our parking lot. The owners of the vehicle was more interested in getting Keri's phone number that getting the car back. I made Kei laugh when I told her that is how you know you are a Baddie. The deferred orders went out without a hitch. The only concern with the deferred orders was the Texans order that Diligent picked up in a small car with a free roaming dog next to the order. I called Diligent and informed them that we will not do that again. The shift was steady with small pops. Breaks started at 6:00 p.m. and ended at 7:45 p.m. All team members took their breaks.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
09/22 Tuesday
10:45 AM - **NOT YET CONFIRMED** - Kaylie Stoneking - 5 Pizzas, 2 Fam House, 1 Fam Caesar, 2x 12” COLD Subs, 6 Single Cookies, 6 Mini Cannoli, 12 Mini RKTs, (18 Total Knots) LM
**Diligent delivery by 11:15 AM to 723 Main St., Houston, TX 77002**
Hand washing demonstrations
1. How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
4/5
2. KMOD stuff:
* Please continue to challenge PAR bake on the house pies.
* FOH please go over the deferred orders with the k-mods.
* Please remember to keep the Marsal slice tracker updated.
* Team members with expiring certificates where assigned to shift leads, who's responsible for ensuring that they are completed
3. Food stuff:
* Most of the Sicilian pies had a nice rise, and a light taste.
* Whole pies looked very nice.
* Salad dressings tasted and were approved.
* Please continue to complete temperature checks on all items
4. Sales for the shift: $9,064
5. Labor for the shift: 5%
People:
Dough/Dish: Iran
Prep: N/A
Z1R: Danilo
Z2R: Noe
Z3R: Juan Carlos
Z3R: Gabino
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M
Z4M: Evan
Sub/Salad: Leti/Belinda
6. How did you show love? I gave the team a verbal high five for handling the deferred orders on time.
Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH.
Comments
Post a Comment