9/9/26 Wednesday Mid w/ Raymond
Notes about the shift in general: When I arrived, the dumpster was closed and locked. Republic did not pick up the recycling yesterday due to the closing. We have enough space in the dumpster until Friday. I walked the perimeter and everything was in order. I walked the store and confirmed inventory. I placed the PFG truck order. All invoices were scanned to Xtra Chef. The oven did not start up when we first arrived. Metter was on sight and assisted with the ovens. I had to ask a houseless visitor to leave the building. He left without incident. Ronaldo did a great job setting up the food sampling tray for Shane.
I met with Charles for a quick update on current events in the store. I am working on the Food Labor spreadsheet. During my Guest Connections I met parents with their newborn, and they were very complimentary of the slices and service. They said that they will definitely be back.
At first the shift was steady but not very busy. The momentum started to build around 7:00 p.m. It continued until 8:15 p.m. Breaks started at 6:00 p.m. and ended at 7:45 p.m. All team members took their breaks.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
1. How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
4/5
2. KMOD stuff:
* Please continue to challenge PAR bake on the house pies.
* FOH please go over the deferred orders with the k-mods.
* Please remember to keep the Marsal slice tracker updated.
3. Food stuff:
* Most of the Sicilian pies had a nice rise, and a light taste.
* Whole pies looked very nice.
* Salad dressings tasted and were approved.
* Please continue to complete temperature checks on all items
4. Sales for the shift: $3,511
5. Labor for the shift: 8%
People:
Dough/Dish: Meredith
Prep: N/A
Z1R: Noe
Z2R:
Z3R: Danilo
Z3R:
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M
Z4M: Ramona
Sub/Salad: Evelin
6. How did you show love? I gave the team a verbal high five for handling the rush.
Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH. Josh was a huge help explaining some of the processes for the FOH.
Comments
Post a Comment