FRIDAY 9.25.26 BOH AM WILL
Notes about the shift in general:
We had deliveries from BEK, SOFO, Houston Avocado, Houston Deli, and Alsco today. Everything was kosher except I don't think Alsco left an invoice or checked with anyone, once again. I boxed up the Bartlett pears, HA dropped off the D'andjou pears. Pedro showed me that the pin that was part of the door system that was installed yesterday had already broken and nothing was being held in place. I slacked it, Mettler reached out to roto and responded to try with the broken piece. We modified it, took the hood off roto, put it in place and bent the ends so it would not fall off again. This set us behind in setting up Marsal. I helped the team out. Also helped with garlic knots, putting away and organizing goods, finishing off two batches of bread, and cooking 60 cookies.
Around 10:40am tablet orders started coming in full force. Andrew was very good in checking and communicating times for each ticket. We had a 13-pie, 8-pie, and 11-pie ticket come in amongst others. We did almost exactly $2K in business in the first hour we were open, with no deferred orders and continuing to stock Marsal. After that it chilled out. I then finished communicating with Raymond and Ronaldo about the schedule and once Raymond gave the thumbs up, posted it. The afternoon was spent finishing prep that did not we did not have time for in the AM and stocking up Marsal for the PM. I finished my shift by ordering produce for tomorrow.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
Delivery from Houston Avocado1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
43. Food stuff:
Nice rise on the Sicilians, great looking pies, dressings were approved, temps temped.4. Sales for the shift:
$4953
5. Labor for the shift:
30%
People:
Dough/Dish: Gerardo
Prep: Dina
Z1R: Juan
Z2R:
Z3R: Pedro
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M:
Z4M:
Sub/Salad: Leo
Notes for FOH: Great communication, prompt food running, solid shift!
Comments
Post a Comment