FRIDAY 9/4/2026 BOH PM RONALDO

Notes about the shift in general:

 At the start of the shift, things were going well—there were plenty of orders, though we also had a lot of prep work to do. The whole team was focused on both prep and orders; around three o'clock, we started stocking up on pizzas for the front counter in anticipation of the afternoon rush. I used that time to place the Houston avocado order for tomorrow and organized the vegetable walk-in cooler, since a new delivery is arriving tomorrow. Today was Yoiran’s second day working the pizza station; he’s getting the hang of things, though he just needs to pick up some speed. I saw that the team was handling the orders really well. I checked what supplies were running low and made a batch of ricotta, while Evelin and Lety restocked the line and handled some prep work. Starting at six, I began scheduling breaks for everyone. Since we were overstaffed today, I asked who wanted to go home at eight; Ramona volunteered to leave then, and Danilo took over the front-of-house duties for the rest of the night.




Next shift be on the lookout for:


Houston avocado



1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5



2. KMOD stuff:




3. Food stuff:


The Sicilian pizzas are turning out great today, as are the pizza slices, dressings, and pizza sauces. They have excellent texture and flavor.


4. Sales for the shift: 

8,000


5. Labor for the shift:

26

People:


Dough/Dish: Meredith

Prep: 

Z1R:Danilo

Z2R:Noe y Iran

Z3R: Gabino Y Juan C

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:Ramona

Z4M: 

Sub/Salad: Evelin y Lety


6. How did you show love?


7. What did you teach someone today?


8. Repair issues:



The stuff about the stuff:  


Notes for FOH:

Excellent appointment, very good communication.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

Monday 06/17/2024 BOH AM Lana