FRIDAY 9.4.26 BOH AM WILL
Notes about the shift in general:
We started off with deliveries from BEK, SOFO, Houston Avocado, Boar's Head, and Alsco. Everything checked out, although the Boar's Head delivery guys needed some direction and Alsco arrived when I was checking out Houston Avocado and Boar's Head and did not check out with me. I spent the morning organizing and helped Gerardo knock out garlic knots and cookies. It was a steady day, mainly walk ups. In my downtime I conferred with Ronaldo and Raymond.
1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
42. KMOD stuff:
-Dough plan in effect starting tomorrow.3. Food stuff:
Excellent Sicilians, good looking and tasting pies, dressings were approved.4. Sales for the shift:
$41315. Labor for the shift:
34%
People:
Dough/Dish: Gerardo
Prep: Dina
Z1R: Pedro
Z2R:
Z3R: Juan
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M:
Z4M:
Sub/Salad: Leo
8. Repair issues:
A/C tech came out to test the exhaust for leaks, he did not find any. He said it's a roof problem, I told him that roofers have been in, and the roof has been tested and repaired.
Notes for FOH: Solid communication, prompt food running: good shift!
Comments
Post a Comment