SATURDAY 9/12/2026 BOH AM RONALDO
Notes about the shift in general:
At the start of my shift, the Houston Avocado truck had already arrived; I received the delivery and inspected the items, finding a box of mushrooms that was incomplete, so I sent it back. I told Raymundo to add it to the credit list and then began working on the prep list. I helped Jose with the garlic knots. We started restocking the line and prepping pizzas for the front service; we also had an order for 13 pizzas at 11:30, which was delivered on time and sliced with a separate knife, just as requested—the day got off to a great start. Orders kept coming in non-stop, so I started scheduling breaks around 12:30; the whole team got their breaks, but it was a very busy day, leaving us little time to finish prep work. From 3:00 onwards, we started restocking the front line as much as possible, especially since we had an order for 18 pizzas due at 6:00, right as the afternoon crew was coming in. I double-checked that everything was set for the evening shift.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
Keep an eye out for the 6-in-1 model. Raymond is going to buy more tomorrow, and Garbanzo is too.
1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
4/52. KMOD stuff:
3. Food stuff:
The Sicilian-style pizza turned out really well today; the slices look delicious. The dressings and pizza sauces have great flavor.
4. Sales for the shift:
6,2935. Labor for the shift:
20People:
Dough/Dish: Jose
Prep: Dina
Z1R:
Z2R:
Z3R: Juan
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M:Evan
Z4M:
Sub/Salad: Leo
6. How did you show love?
7. What did you teach someone today?
8. Repair issues:
The stuff about the stuff:
Notes for FOH:
Very good communication.
Comments
Post a Comment