TUESDAY 9/1/2026 BOH AM RONALDO
Notes about the shift in general:
When I started my shift, everything was going pretty well. I began with the preparation list. We started filling the pizzas on the line with Pedro. We did some prep work. I also gave out two bread recipes today at 10:00. We started making all the pizzas by 11:00, and we had everything ready. I went on break. Around 12:00, a ticket for nine six-inch sandwiches came in. Everything went on schedule, and the whole team took their break. Around 2:00, things slowed down considerably. We finished some prep work and also started filling a lot of pizzas for the front of the line. Lety left at 3:00, and it was just Pedro and me. But not many tickets were coming in, so there wasn't a problem. The afternoon shift arrived around 4:00. I used the time to place the Houston avocado order for tomorrow.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
Houston avocado
1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
4/52. KMOD stuff:
3. Food stuff:
The Sicilian looks quite good; the dressings and pizza sauce have a very good texture.
4. Sales for the shift:
2,3565. Labor for the shift:
46People:
Dough/Dish: Jose y Gerardo
Prep: Dina
Z1R:
Z2R:
Z3R: Pedro
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M:
Z4M:
Sub/Salad: Lety
6. How did you show love?
7. What did you teach someone today?
8. Repair issues:
The stuff about the stuff:
Notes for FOH:
Very good communication.
Comments
Post a Comment