TUESDAY 9/15/2026 BOH AM RONALDO
Notes about the shift in general:
When I started my shift, everything was clean and organized. I began with the prep list. I also mixed two batches of dough, and today we started stocking the line together with Pedro. We began prep work at 10:00 AM. We started making all the pizzas for the front counter so everything would be ready by the time we opened. I also started scheduling breaks at that time; the whole team took their breaks. It was a bit slow today—likely due to the roadwork, which makes parking difficult for customers. We also received an order for 10 pizzas and four gallons of lemonade; we had enough on hand, but that order depleted our supply, so I mixed another batch of lemonade to ensure we had enough for the evening. That order was due at 4:40 PM. Andrew noticed that the freezer used for the Ranch dressing and cheesecakes wasn't cooling properly and informed Raymond; we checked the temperature to see if the cheesecakes needed to be discarded, but the temperature was actually fine. We just moved them to a different spot to maintain the correct temperature. Lety left at 3:00 PM, leaving Pedro and me to take turns on the line, but things were fairly quiet, so there were no issues. The afternoon crew arrived around 4:00 PM, and we started making pizzas. Everything went out on time, and I began prepping the "Houston Avocado" order for tomorrow.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
Houston avocado
1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
4/5
2. KMOD stuff:
3. Food stuff:
Excellent Sicilian slices, just like the pizza slices. The dressings and pizza sauces have great flavor.
4. Sales for the shift:
2,2325. Labor for the shift:
54People:
Dough/Dish: Jose y Gerardo
Prep: Dina
Z1R:
Z2R:
Z3R: Pedro
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M:
Z4M:
Sub/Salad: Lety
6. How did you show love?
7. What did you teach someone today?
8. Repair issues:
The stuff about the stuff:
Notes for FOH:
Great job; all the pizzas were ready on time.
Comments
Post a Comment