WEDNESDAY 9.16.26 BOH AM WILL

Notes about the shift in general:

I started off the day putting away the BEK order and organizing. Everything was accounted for minus 3 dented cans of Bonta that I tracked, slacked, and marked the invoice for. As I was writing the prep lists I noticed the roto reach in cooler was out. Pedro and I moved it, the GFCI was tripped. Everything was still temping in the 44-45 degree range so I decided to keep product and notified Raymond. I followed up with Danilo, Juan Carlos, Noe, and Ramona so that they are sure to check this at the end of the night.


Nick from AutoChlor came by to top us off. He is being promoted so after next month he will no longer be our guy, but will be supervisor to our new guy. We went up on floor break. I will get with the team but especially Iran since he is new to go over usage.


Start of the day was standard with mainly slices and a few smaller tickets. At 12:40 a couple of guests came in looking to feed a large group 20 pies. Andrew consulted with me, I gave them a 30 minute quote time, pulled Juan from break, and started helping with the order. In addition the same guys ordered 20 salads and 60 x 12" subs (Italian, Turkey, Veggie, Meatball). We called Dina to the line, got Pedro to start cooking sub bread and garlic knots, as I helped with the pies and salads. We then sent Dina to focus on extra prep for turkey, Italian Assorted, and Lettuce. Gerardo came by regularly to check if we needed anything replenished and Raymond covered Marsal. Leo and I focused on cold subs. Pedro and Juan kept toasting bread in roto, then prepped and cooked the 10 meatball subs. Start to finish about 1 hour.


We cooked off two batches of bread this morning and since Leo had to do a second round of prep I did him a favor and bagged it all.


Next shift be on the lookout for:

Delivery from PFG

1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4

2. KMOD stuff:

Discussed in person

3. Food stuff:

Sicilian rise was decent, pies in general were looking and tasting good, dressings were approved.

4. Sales for the shift: 

$4991

5. Labor for the shift:

29.5%


People:


Dough/Dish: Gerardo / Jose

Prep: Dina

Z1R: Juan

Z2R:

Z3R: Pedro

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:

Z4M: 

Sub/Salad: Leo 


6. How did you show love?

Hooked the team up with a couple of Fantas and Mexican Cokes for busting it out today.


Notes for FOH: Kharma and Dylan held it down during the big order. Many, many props to them, I thanked them in person but couldn't ask for a better crew.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

Monday 06/17/2024 BOH AM Lana