Next shift be on the lookout for: Notes about the shift in general: it was a day to say the least. i spent the opening doing a lot of paperwork, because of this, i was not able to do a lot by way of set up. they did fall behind on making house pies. we had pies in the window for open but no back ups. the 10:45 order, pushed them back a bit, but we worked on getting the other pies made. Pedro did well keeping up on roto and will handled marsal well, and helped out on roto when he could. Once I finished with inventory I started running breaks. We had a pretty steady flow of business. Stayed relatively slow. I put Leo on some cleaning tasks and he did a bit of prep on his station. The shift stayed relatively slow after that. Small pop on salad sandwich but it was a good shift overall 1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 4 across 2. KMOD stuff: Came in early to get inventory done. I had to pause to get the scrub dine, but all was successful and dine by about 12 or...
Comments
Post a Comment