1/22/25 Wednesday Mid w/Raymond

Notes about the shift in general:  The day started very early. I made a=contact with opening staff to check on their situation concerning the road conditions. We had one cook unable to make it in due to road conditions. I sent a dough plan to the staff to recover from the closer and short operational days. I am pleased to say that the team did not let me down and followed the dough plan without deviation We were able to avoid 86ing subs by recovering from our sub bread shortage. We were able to bake same day sub bread dough without sacrificing quality. The shift was busy and slices were selling quickly. I covered marsal and Ramona assisted with topping. Both the marsal and roto lines had heavy pops. All of the BOH cooks were able to take breaks.


Next shift be on the lookout for:


1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5


2. KMOD stuff:

The k-mod schedule has been drafted and it is ready for Cynthia's review


3. Food stuff:

Sicilians had a ruff start. The disruption caused our normal process to be deviated. 


4. Sales for the shift: $4,062

5. Labor for the shift:  11%


People:

Dough/Dish: Meredith


Prep: 


Z1R: Juan Carlos

Z2R:

Z3R: Ramona

Z3R: Gabino

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:

Z4M: Ramona/Raymond

Sub/Salad: Evelin


6. How did you show love? I gave the team a verbal high five for pushing through the shift  and keeping tickets on time


Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

Monday 06/17/2024 BOH AM Lana