1/24/25 Friday AM w/Raymond



Notes about the shift in general:  When I arrived the dumpster was closed and there were no boxes. It was a good close all areas were cleaned and organized. There was one shelf in the roto area that could use detailing. The coolers were well organized. I prepared the prep lists and gave them to the prep team. I placed the SOFO truck order and confirmed receipt. The truck order was FIFO'd in. I assisted Gerardo with a double bake off of sub bread and cookies. The Alsco linen driver arrived soon after the last sub bread and cookies were in the oven. I spoke with the Alsco Rep and I identified potential cost savings that I will look into. It was a slow start that picked up with a good pop.


Next shift be on the lookout for

SOFO truck order on Saturday


1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5


2. KMOD stuff:



3. Food stuff:

Sicilians had a good rise and baked off nicely. Dressing were tasted and approved


4. Sales for the shift: $3,259

5. Labor for the shift:  20%


People:

Dough/Dish: Gerardo


Prep: Dina/Wendy


Z1R: Juan

Z2R:

Z3R: 

Z3R: Pedro

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:

Z4M: Will/Raymond

Sub/Salad: Leo


6. How did you show love? I gave Gerardo a verbal high five for baking off bread


Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

Monday 06/17/2024 BOH AM Lana