7/23/25 Wednesday Mid w/Raymond

Notes about the shift in general:  When I arrived the recycle dumpster was closed and locked. When I entered I started on the PFG truck and contacted the Rep about pricing opportunities and items that are showing as out of stock. Please keep an eye on the ricotta prep. I have to order smaller tubs of Galboni ricotta classic in the 3lb tubs instead of the 5lb tubs.. PFG will be out of the 5lb tube out of the 5lb tubs until 7/29/25. I entered the miss pull case of cheddar cheese in the tracker and contacted our BEK Rep. They sent us cheddar instead of the vegan. I contacted A&B Labs to make arrangements to pay for the grease trap testing. They took my number and I am waiting for a call back. The shift was a little slow for a Wednesday. We had a few small pops at Marsal. Josh requested second eyes on a sicilian pie that had a burnt bubble. It was a fly pie and it started immediately. Breaks started at 6:30 p.m. and ended at 7:45 p.mn. All BOH team members were able to take a break.

Next shift be on the lookout for

I ordered a case of red bell peppers from PFG. They are $10.00 cheaper than Houston Avocado's. Please check them when you get in.


1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5


2. KMOD stuff:

Please keep an eye on product dates


3. Food stuff:

Sicilians had a good rise baked off nicely. Dressing were tasted and approved


4. Sales for the shift: $3,279

5. Labor for the shift:  4.1%


People:

Dough/Dish: Meredith


Prep: 


Z1R: Danilo

Z2R: 

Z3R: 

Z3R: Juan Carlos

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:

Z4M: Ronaldo

Sub/Salad: Evelin


6. How did you show love? I gave a verbal high five to Leo for his immediate correction on the chicken parmesan subs. He was using too much cheese.


Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

Monday 06/17/2024 BOH AM Lana