7/24/25 Thursday Mid w/Raymond
Notes about the shift in general: When I arrived the recycle dumpster was closed and locked. When I entered I went to the Ops meeting. Following the Ops meeting I started the truck orders and completed SOFO, BEK and Houston Deli. I contacted the PFG Rep. about the case of 20# bags that arrived broken open. The case was added to the credit tracker.
Tomorrow I will contact A&B Labs to make final payment on the grease trap testing. The shift started a little slow and then Marsal had a small pop. Roto picked up orders as well as Sub/Salad. Josh informed me that a guest thought that there was mold on the bottom of her sub. I checked into it and found out that a small amount of plastic was on the bottom of the garlic knot tray and that transferred to the sub. I spoke with Evelin and she immediately said "Yes, we have to be more careful." I spoke with the guest and apologized for the mishap. She said I love your subs, I just did not know what that was. I thanked her for bringing it to our attention and encouraged her to let us know if she ever feels she receives anything that is less than our best.
Breaks started at 6:30 p.m. and ended at 8:00 p.m. All BOH team members were able to take breaks
Next shift be on the lookout for
1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
4/5
2. KMOD stuff:
Please keep an eye on product dates
3. Food stuff:
Sicilians had a good rise baked off nicely. Dressing were tasted and approved
4. Sales for the shift: $3,967
5. Labor for the shift: 6.5%
People:
Dough/Dish: Meredith
Prep:
Z1R: Danilo
Z2R: Evan
Z3R: Gabino
Z3R: Carlos
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M:
Z4M: Ramona
Sub/Salad: Evelin
6. How did you show love? I gave a verbal high five to Meredith for organizing the dessert prep for next week.
Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH
Comments
Post a Comment