8/29/26 Saturday Mid w/Raymond

Notes about the shift in general:  When I arrived, the dumpster was closed and locked. I walked the perimeter and everything was acceptable. I walked the store and confirmed inventory. All invoices were scanned to Xtra Chef.  I had an encounter with a man that appeared to be intoxicated. He was talking loud and the cashier counter and motioned for me to come where he was. When I approached him I could tell that he was inebriated. He grow more combative quickly and said that he was going to punch the man sitting next to him in the face. I asked the guest if they were together and the guest said know. I told the aggressor that I was going to have to ask him to leave. I asked the other person again if he was sure that the aggressor and he were not together. The other person said again that they were not together. I then heard the aggressor say I am going to punch him in the face I believed that he was talking to me. The aggressor then stood approached me and being approx. 2 inches from my ear, yelled "You are a hoe." The whole restaurant could hear him. Baily asked him to leave and he then threatened Bailey. He left and I informed the team that he is not to be back in the store. 

The shift was steady with extended pops. The momentum started to build around 6:00 p.m. Breaks started at 6:00 p.m. and ended at 8:00 p.m. All team members took their breaks. 

Next shift be on the lookout for: 

1. How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5


2. KMOD stuff:

* Please continue to challenge PAR bake on the house pies.

* FOH please go over the deferred orders with the k-mods.

* Please remember to keep the Marsal slice tracker updated.

* Please ensure that the cooks are not splashing water on the employee restroom door. 


3. Food stuff:

* Most of the sicilian pies had a nice rise, and a light taste. 

* Whole pies were looking very nice.

* Salad dressings tasted and were approved.

* Please continue to complete temperature checks on all items 


4. Sales for the shift: $6,429

5. Labor for the shift:   6%


People:

Dough/Dish: Meredith


Prep: N/A


Z1R:  Juan Carlos

Z2R:  Noe

Z3R: 

Z3R:  Gabino

Z1M: 

Z2M:

Z3M

Z4M:  Evan

Sub/Salad: Belinda/Leti


6. How did you show love? I gave Noe another verbal high five for progressing as a pounder



Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

MONDAY 9/8/2025 BOH PM RONALDO