FRIDAY 8/28/2026 BOH AM RONALDO

Notes about the shift in general:

 I started my shift right on time; the Houston Avocado truck was already there, so I received the delivery and checked that everything was in order. We began organizing everything and loading up the boxes. I started on the prep list and helped Gerardo with the garlic knots. Meanwhile, Juan and Pedro were stocking the line, and around 10:00 AM, we started making pizzas. By 11:00 AM, we were all set. We got off to a great start; while whole pizzas were going out, we were selling even more slices at the front counter. The whole team was busy with prep work, and we also had an order scheduled for 3:15 PM. Everything went smoothly. Around 3:00 PM, we started restocking pizzas for the front, and the afternoon crew began arriving around 4:00 PM. I took the opportunity to place the Houston Avocado order for the next day. Lety also called to say she would be running a little late due to traffic. I double-checked that everything was in order, and that’s how I wrapped up my shift.




Next shift be on the lookout for:


Houston avocado



1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 





2. KMOD stuff:




3. Food stuff:


The Sicilian-style pizzas turned out really well; the slices were crispy. The dressings and pizza sauce have great flavor.


4. Sales for the shift: 

4,912


5. Labor for the shift:

29

People:


Dough/Dish: Gerardo

Prep: Dina

Z1R:Juan

Z2R:

Z3R: Pedro

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:

Z4M: 

Sub/Salad: Leo


6. How did you show love?


7. What did you teach someone today?


8. Repair issues:



The stuff about the stuff:  


Notes for FOH: Very good work



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

MONDAY 9/8/2025 BOH PM RONALDO