SUNDAY 8.31.26 BOH AM WILL
Notes about the shift in general:
Solid Sunday. It was busier and we stayed moving all day. After giving the team their prep lists I helped Jose knock out garlic knots and opened up salad/sandwich. The day kept moving, many 5-7 pizza tickets came in, many sandwich tickets, and slices were moving all day long. I used what down time I had to discuss dough schedule with Raymond and Ronaldo and order produce for tomorrow. We added one more dough recipe to the Sunday before the party to account
Next shift be on the lookout for:
BEK, SOFO, PFG, Houston Avocado09/02 Wednesday -
5:00PM - Vanuli Arya - 10 Pizzas, Donation, RR
1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
43. Food stuff:
Good looking and tasting pies today, dressing was approved, produce looked good, and temps checked out.4. Sales for the shift:
$62205. Labor for the shift:
23%
People:
Dough/Dish: Jose
Prep: Belinda
Z1R: Juan
Z2R:
Z3R: Pedro
Z1M: Evan
Z2M:
Z3M:
Z4M:
Sub/Salad:
Notes for FOH: Excellent communication and prompt food running made for an awesome shift
Comments
Post a Comment