9/30/26 Wednesday Mid w/Raymond

Notes about the shift in general:   When I arrived, the dumpster was closed and locked. I walked the perimeter and everything was in order. I walked the store and confirmed inventory. I placed the PFG truck order. All invoices were scanned to Xtra Chef. I am setting up interviews for the FOH.  I am working on the Food Labor spreadsheet. I reviewed the credit tracker and I will contact vendors for updates. The team members are very pleased with the new smoking area. I am working to set up a daily tracking process that reports the amount of water being drained from above the Roto oven. The k-Mod and FOH schedules have been published.  The shift was steady with small pops. Breaks started at 6:00 p.m. and ended at 7:45 p.m. All team members took their breaks. 

Next shift be on the lookout for: 

10/01 Thursday

11:00 AM - **NOT YET CONFIRMED** - Rebecca Rodriguez - 9 Pizzas, 1 Party Greek, 3 Fam Pear Gorg, (35 Total Knots) LM

**Diligent delivery by 11:30 AM to 1111 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002**

10/02 Friday

11:00 AM - Wendy Johnson - 8 Pizzas, 1 Party Greek, (20 Total Knots) LM

10/03 Saturday

6:00 PM - Felipe Tapia/Texans - 18 Pizzas LM

**Diligent delivery by 6:30 PM to 2 NRG Pkwy, Houston, TX 77054**


Hand washing demonstrations

1. How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5


2. KMOD stuff:

* Please continue to challenge PAR bake on the house pies.

* FOH please go over the deferred orders with the k-mods.

* Please remember to keep the Marsal slice tracker updated.

* Team members with expiring certificates where assigned to shift leads, who's responsible for ensuring that they are completed


3. Food stuff:

* Most of the Sicilian pies had a nice rise, and a light taste. A few pies did not rise fully and were discarded.

* Whole pies looked very nice.

* Salad dressings tasted and were approved.

* Please continue to complete temperature checks on all items 


4. Sales for the shift: $3,334

5. Labor for the shift:   8%


People:

Dough/Dish: Meredith


Prep: N/A


Z1R:  Noe

Z2R: 

Z3R:  Iran (Training)

Z3R: Gabino

Z1M: 

Z2M:

Z3M

Z4M: Ramona

Sub/Salad: Evelin


6. How did you show love? I gave the team a verbal high five for working together as a team.


Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

FRIDAY 10/31/2025 BOH PM RONALDO