MONDAY 9/28/2026 BOH PM RONALDO

Notes about the shift in general:

 The day started off pretty well—provided we had tickets—but then things quieted down. I took the opportunity to ask Juan to help me clean the two freezers; they ended up really clean. Then we started making a lot of pizzas for the front counter; around three o'clock, Juan and Leo left, leaving just Will and me on the line until the afternoon shift came in. Work picked up a bit around five o'clock. I helped box up the pizzas and—since it was Monday—I took the filters from above the front oven and set them out for Irán to wash; I also pulled out all the lids for the topping containers so they could be cleaned. From six o'clock on, I started handling breaks and covering for everyone. Meredith was making tiramisu and cheesecake for tomorrow, and I checked everything over—it all looks good.




Next shift be on the lookout for:


Keep an eye out for the pepperoni.



1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5



2. KMOD stuff:




3. Food stuff:


The Sicilian style saw a really nice improvement. The pizza slices are crispy and delicious. The dressings and pizza sauce got the thumbs up.


4. Sales for the shift: 

4,521


5. Labor for the shift:

41

People:


Dough/Dish: Iran

DESSERT  Meredith 

Z1R:Noe

Z2R:

Z3R: Danilo

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M: Ramona

Z4M: 

Sub/Salad: Evelin


6. How did you show love?


7. What did you teach someone today?


8. Repair issues:



The stuff about the stuff:  


Notes for FOH:

Very good communication and excellent work during today's shift.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

FRIDAY 10/31/2025 BOH PM RONALDO