SATURDAY 9/26/2026 BOH PM RONALDO
Notes about the shift in general:
Things started off a bit slow at the beginning of the shift; Leo was cleaning, and I was at the salad station. Around three o'clock, we began stocking up the front display with plenty of pizzas, and by four, the orders really started coming in—they just wouldn't stop. I helped stretch pizza dough as well, since a lot of slices were selling out front, and we prepped more pizzas for the display. It got busier around five o'clock; the volume of orders was huge, but we worked as a team to keep up the pace. Around six, I started handling the breaks—everyone on the team took their break—and then I double-checked to make sure we were fully stocked for the night ahead.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
We are all set with the preparations.
1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
4/52. KMOD stuff:
3. Food stuff:
The Sicilian pizzas look quite delicious, as do the pizza slices. The dressings and pizza sauces have a very good texture.
4. Sales for the shift:
10,9465. Labor for the shift:
19People:
Dough/Dish: Iran
Prep:
Z1R:Noe
Z2R:Juan C
Z3R: Gabino y Danilo
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M:Evan
Z4M:
Sub/Salad: Lety y Belinda
6. How did you show love?
7. What did you teach someone today?
8. Repair issues:
The stuff about the stuff:
Notes for FOH:
Very good communication; all the pizzas were ready on time.
Comments
Post a Comment