SUNDAY 9/27/2026 BOH AM RONALDO

Notes about the shift in general:

 When I started my shift and walked into the restaurant, everything was in good shape. I began by going through the prep list and distributing tasks to each station. We started restocking the line and doing a fair amount of prep work, since it was quiet when we opened around 10:00 AM. We started prepping pizzas for the front line so everything would be ready by 11:00. I took my break; things were going well and orders were coming in steadily. Around 2:00 PM, we were finishing up some remaining prep tasks and made a few more pizzas for the front. Pedro left around 2:30 PM, and we took turns covering the front line until Evan arrived at 3:00 PM. That was also when the volume of orders really picked up, with the afternoon rush setting in around 4:30 PM. I started working on the Houston order—specifically the avocados for the next day. I checked to make sure everything was set for the evening shift; I noticed we were low on Fanta and Parmesan, but Raymond took care of it and brought them in.




Next shift be on the lookout for:


Houston Avocado



1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5



2. KMOD stuff:




3. Food stuff:


The Sicilian pizzas turned out very well. The pizza slices came out crispy, and the dressing and pizza sauce got the thumbs-up.


4. Sales for the shift: 

4,645


5. Labor for the shift:

29

People:


Dough/Dish: Jose

Prep: Belinda

Z1R:Juan

Z2R:

Z3R: Pedro

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:

Z4M: 

Sub/Salad: Evelin


6. How did you show love?


7. What did you teach someone today?


8. Repair issues:



The stuff about the stuff:  


Notes for FOH:

An excellent job today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

FRIDAY 10/31/2025 BOH PM RONALDO